The instrument is specially designed to determine dip angle and azimuth angle of borehole. It is suitable to determine dip angle and azimuth angle at fixed points in the non-magnetic borehole, which is more than 46 mm in diameter.
It is not required to use outer power supply and cable. You can make determination only using wire rope.
1. Outer diameter of the instrument: Ф40mm, total length is 1230 mm; total weight is 6 kg;
2. Measurement frame: two pairs;
3. The Maximum working temperature: 80 ℃;
4. Airproof performance: It can endure water pressure more than 100 kg/cm2.
5. Azimuth angle measurement:
(1) Measurement range: 4°～356°;
(2) Measurement error: ±4° (Dip angle ≥4°);
6. Dip angle measurement:
(1) Measurement range: 0～50°;
(2) Measurement error: ≤±1° (dip angle: 0～30°);
≤±2° (dip angle: ＞30°);
7. Maximum working time for timing: 120 min; the minimum working time: 20 min;